About Funeral Pre-Planning
Death is not a comfortable or easy thing to talk about. Yet it is still something that should be discussed if not for your own peace-of-mind, then for the benefit of those loved ones you will leave behind. Pre-planning a funeral can relieve some of the emotional and financial stress that often comes with funeral arrangements.
The Many Advantages of Pre-Planning Your Funeral
You Can Have the Type of Service You Want
How would you like your life remembered? When you make funeral pre-arrangements, you get your final requests conveyed so that your loved ones will know exactly how to celebrate your life and honor your memory.
Easier on Your Family
They will know exactly what needs to be done. That’s because all of the guess work has been taken out of the equation. When you pre-arrange your funeral, everyone benefits. You know that your wishes will be carried out and your loved ones will know exactly what your wishes were.
You Can Take Care of the Financial Aspect of the Funeral Beforehand
Like everything else, funeral expenses also increase over time. By knowing the type of services that you would like, we can help give an estimate of how much the funeral will be. In many cases, families decide to meet with the funeral home and put money into an irrevocable funeral trust to help cover these expenses. For more information about funeral expenses or prepaying for a funeral, please contact us at (262)728-3353 or email us at email@example.com.
This checklist will help you make sure every detail is handled properly.
- Prepare a list of people who should be contacted
- Start writing down information that you may want included in the obituary
- If person is a veteran, have discharge papers are located
- Discuss the type of funeral service you want, including such things as:
• Church or Funeral Home Service
• Traditional Funeral or Memorial Service
• Minister officiating the Service
• Clothing and Jewelry Selections
• Bible Verses and Music
• Newspapers you want the obituary included in
• The charity, organization or church to list memorials for
• Visitation the night before or have everything in one day
Now that you've figured out some of the details, it's time to make sure they're carried out. Take the time to who will be in charge of carrying these plans out. If there are any questions about pre-planning the funeral, please call us at (262) 728-3353 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also download an easy-to-fill-out, general information form to get the process started below:
We can answer any additional questions, funeral or financial related, to help make the process as easy as possible. Feel free to Contact Us and thank you for choosing Monroe Funeral Home of Delavan, Wisconsin.